Friday, May 29, 2009

The new look?

You like?
Well I don't. Insert major pout here.
On Tuesday I logged into Blogger and posted successfully.
On Tuesday afternoon I logged in to check my comments.
POOF!
My blog was gone.
I was devastated to say the least.
3 years of our lives documented in one place and then GONE.
G-O-N-E, GONE!
I went to BLoggers "HELP FOrum" (I'm saying this in the most sarcastic voice I can muster)
I found out that this happened to lots of other people too.
Hopefully our blogs will be recovered.
I am totally NOT holding my breath waiting though.
In fact I'm fuming mad and mourning the loss of my bliggity.
*********************************************************
Sooo....my lesson for all of you?
BACK UP YOUR BLOGS... somehow!!
Move to Typepad.
Copy and Paste to a CD. I don't know.
All I know is I really wouldn't want this to happen to anyone else.
Fingers crossed that my old blog is recovered and soon.
Miss talking to everyone:)


****edited*** my new blog is here! Please come and visit me:)

8 comments:

  1. Oooh hello Hello Melonie, yeah it sux doesnt it!!!

    I will be posting a link on how to back up your blog 2morrow night if that is of interst :) :) :)

    Cheers Lou :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to visit your blog last monday and I got a message saying site reported as threat malware hack site warning and my PC said get out of there lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no...I did not know that this could happen!!! I know how sick you must feel. Now I am really afraid this could happen to me!!!!!I am so sorry for for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of anyone losing their blog - wow. Now how do you back it up? Going over to your new blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no....how awful this must feel!!!!!
    Thanks for warning us, I'm going to back up my blog as soon as possible!!!
    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nightmare! I am so sorry! I have been meaning to back up my blog!!! :0!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I had no idea that that was possible. How devastating!!

    ReplyDelete